I'm really excited for fall fashion. I'm ready for tights and sweaters and jackets and heavy fabrics. Here's what I like for fall:
- Plaid Full skirts like the ones at Louis Vuitton. I have some plaid fabric around here somewhere that could be a contender.
- Bright colors like in the second picture. Who said fall needs to be pumpkin colored? Those brights combined with a neutral would be stunning and the colors would pop even more.
- Yellow. I really like the color yellow lately in any shade.
- Peter pan collars are adorable. I think they would look super in a fun print with a solid colored dress.
- Sheer overlays like in the first picture. Sheer overlays are great for fall because its all the fun of sheerness with out the being cold part.
What are you feeling for fall?