Hello Internet pals. Long time no see. I've been really busy lately. I've had rehearsals till five and homework. I'm kind of nervous about it I get to sing a song all by myself and all alone it on the stage.
I'm super excited for spring and summer so here's what I think will be great for me.
- Floral Prints- Especially in that Luella collection, They're so bright and cute.
- Pleated skirts- I want a pleated skirt. I want one in a fun color. I think they are awesome to swish around and spin in. And spinning and swishing really brightens my day.
- Scallops- I want something scallopy I like them because they can look tough or delicate.
- Military jackets- I wanted one for a while. Hopefully this season I'll be able to find a really cool one at a good price.
- Petal skirts- Not skirts with flowers though I love those too. I want a skirt that looks like a flower.
- Sheer- But in a cool non trashy way. and in a way that it is acceptable to leave the house in.
- Layering- I like layering sheers with other things. Not only does this allow you to leave the house in an "appropriate" way but you can play with a dress without fear of accidentally showing someone your underwear and that's always good.
- Nostalgia for times I've never lived in -this is hard to explain but I see it in my head.
- Flappers- Feathers fringe dropwaists. Whats not to love? Isn't Louise Brooks cool. I think I'm getting my hair cut like her soon.
- Marie Antoinette- She never wore the same dress twice. Fascinating. I'm feeling more of Sophia Coppola's interpretation of her. Volume,colors,feathers cake like and fragile.
So I'm going to be making a few things on my super cool new sewing machine (it was my birthday present but I got it 3 months early. I think this will explain the nostalgia bullet
- Singing in the rain Flapper dress- It will combine two of my favorite things flappers and colors.
- Sailor Shorts- I want white white dark buttons.
- a coat - not for spring but I want to have it done by fall
- A groupie dress-It's sheer with a cool psychedelic
- something a scallop hem
Does anyone know how to do that thing where when you click on the pictures they get bigger?