- Neawear- Mustache Necklace- I really like this because its a mustache. It also doubles as disguise I can't think of an occasion where a mustache necklace could be inappropriate.
- Whichgoose-Candy- Once I find my Christmas money I think I'm going to get this. Its so colorful!
- The Lovely Teaspoon-Sewing Machine Necklace- It looks like it belongs on one of those cool antique sewing table like the on I use.
- I'm Your Present- Tulip Dress-I love the collar and the color on it.
- Sarah Seven-White as Snow Dress-It's pretty like a princess frolicking in a forest with squirrels and deer. And 10% of profits go to charities. Too bad I'm clumsy and don't have $455.
- Nicolette Le Faye-New Year's Eve Dress- Puffy sleeves and its black and white.
- Necessity is the mother-winter cheer skirt- It looks warm and has a BIG BOW!
- Lovethyvintage-Red shoes- They are like Dorothy shoes and I like Dorothy shoes.
I want to do one of those Q&A posts soon because I think they are super fun and you get to know more about the person. And I can't do the A without the Q. SO if you have questions about me or my closet or the last book I read anything really, ask away in the comments or email me(its in my profile thing).