Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Ice Ice Baby

I wore this to a craft show. Since I also sell ice cream I thought I'd wear all of my ice cream stuff. I love this dress. It's comfortable and it fits well so I feel confident in it. I know it's a little warm for jackets but I feel like I'm under the a/c vent at every show so a jacket is a necessity for me.

Dress- Macys (exact on sale), Jacket- JCPenney (exact on sale), Purse- Kate Spade (similar, steal), Shoes- Sam Edelman (same style, steal), Sunglasses- (similar)



Dress- Macys (exact on sale), Jacket- JCPenney (exact on sale), Purse- Kate Spade (similar, steal), Shoes- Sam Edelman (same style, steal), Sunglasses- (similar)
Linkups, Facebook,Instagram,Pinterest

10 comments :

Edwige Amaizo Foltek said...

Such a pretty dress on you! Beautiful!
Edwige | http://www.hypnozglam.com

Elise Von E said...

What an adorable dress! Love the ice cream pattern!

xx, Elise
www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com

Mary Colleen said...

So cute! I love the pattern of the dress (you look marvelous in blue, by the way), and I think that it was a great idea to pair it with the popsicle bag! So fun!

Mary
https://www.themarycurator.com/

Laura Bambrick said...

That dress is so cute! Love the fun pattern!

Kathrine Eldridge said...

You are looking so stylish in this classic dress! I love the added denim jacket. Lovely look Jessica!

http://www.kathrineeldridge.com

Len Parent said...

You look absolutely stunning, Jessica! Love the entire look! What a cute dress and bag!
Thanks for the inspiration!
Much love, Len
http://www.lenparent.com
XO

Straight A Style said...

I didn't know you sold ice cream. This is the perfect dress!

Amy Ann
Straight A Style

Rock. Paper. Glam. said...

That blue dress is stunning! Xo, Ellese

Rock.Paper.Glam.

Tina Phan said...

Love the print and yes it's perfect for selling ice cream!

Tina
www.justatinabit.com

Doused In Pink said...

That dress is darling on you! I love the ice cream print!

Jill
Doused in Pink