Thursday, July 20, 2017

Navy and Pink

This is my last Eastern Shore outfit. We got lunch at Fish Whistle. The food was pretty good and it was right on the water. I really like navy as a neutral because it pairs so well with bright colors. I have a few pairs of these INC shorts. I like the curvy fit since I've got bigger hips.

Shorts- Macy's (exact, regular fit),  Shirt- Marshall's (similar) , Shoes- Nine West (similar), Purse- Kate Spade (similar, steal)


Shorts- Macy's (exact, regular fit),  Shirt- Marshall's (similar) , Shoes- Nine West (similar), Purse- Kate Spade (similar, steal)
Linkups, Facebook,Instagram,Pinterest

9 comments :

awhite said...

This is a cute summer color combo, lady!

-Ashley
Le Stylo Rouge

Edwige Amaizo Foltek said...

Love your outfit! Cute top!

Edwige | http://www.hypnozglam.com

kristen harrison said...

I love these colors! So pretty!!

xo Kristen
www.lovelyasamother.com

Monica Sors said...

Love this outfit!! It really suits you!
xx
Mónica Sors
MES VOYAGES À PARIS
NEW POST: LAVENDER FIELDS AND DREAM DRESS

samia hussain said...

nice post

Straight A Style said...

I love navy and pink together! So cute how the bottom of your top lets the pink come through.

Amy Ann
Straight A Style

LyddieGal said...

I love scalloped shorts! And the lace top feels fancy, but the bold colors are really fun.
http://www.iamchiconthecheap.com/

auna said...

You can never go wrong with navy and pink! Such a great combo! Love the pink bag also!

xx Auna | http://simplyauna.com

Shea Sayers said...

Ooh you're making me want a pair of those fun pink shorts! I have a similar top in navy and you're right, it's perfect with brights!