Thursday, July 27, 2017

Criss cross

I wore this to my birthday dinner. I got a ton of friends to meet at one of my favorite restaurants. It was so much easier than having people coming over and I didn't have to cook! I wore my Unique Vintage dress. I criss crossed the straps for a different look. I think it makes the dress look a little different.

Dress- c/o Unique Vintage (exact), Shoes- Irregular Choice (similar, steal, flats)


Dress- c/o Unique Vintage (exact), Shoes- Irregular Choice (similar, steal, flats)
Linkups, Facebook,Instagram,Pinterest

5 comments :

awhite said...

Love this pretty floral!

-Ashley
Le Stylo Rouge

BISSQ said...

Nice post💞
Follow for follow?
Indian costume women

NotJessFashion said...

You're rocking that dress girl! Looking good. Love the orange glasses.

Jessica | notjessfashion.com

Doused In Pink said...

Love the pretty floral and halter neckline!

Jill
Doused in Pink

Jessica Jannenga said...

Beautiful dress! I love the print and the halter neckline on you.
thanks for linking!
jess xx
www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com