Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Spring Scallops

I wore this to hang out with my friend. I took her to a cat cafe. It was pretty cute. I wish there was a puppy cafe. Then we got lunch at an Italian place.

Top- ThredUp (similar), Shorts- Macy's (exact, regular fit), Shoes- Sam Edelman (similar, steal), Bracelet- Mom's (similar)

I've been wanting scalloped shorts for a while and these are so cute. I love the scallop on the pockets. They are linen so they do wrinkle pretty quickly.
Top- ThredUp (similar), Shorts- Macy's (exact, regular fit), Shoes- Sam Edelman (similar, steal), Bracelet- Mom's (similar)

Linkups, Facebook,Instagram,Pinterest

4 comments :

Laura Bambrick said...

I think this is one of my favorite outfits on you! I just love that pretty top and those shorts are darling!

awhite said...

Those scalloped shorts are too cute!

-Ashley
Le Stylo Rouge

Jessica Jannenga said...

Adorable top! So colorful and I love the scalloped shorts. Sounds like a fun day!
thanks for linking
jess xx
www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

LyddieGal said...

A cat cafe might be opening in my area and I'm pretty excited about it! Love the scalloped shorts too, so cute!
http://www.iamchiconthecheap.com/