Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Gingham and Ice Cream

I wore this to a ladies networking lunch. This is such an easy spring outfit. I showed this gingham skirt in my last post and I've worn it a ton.

Skirt- Macy's (exact), Shirt- Loft (similar), Bag- Kate Spade (similar, similar steal), Shoes- JcPenney (similar), Bracelet- Limited (similar), Ring- Forever 21 (similar)
This bag is such a fun piece. I've got a carousel of fun ice cream bags at the bottom of this post.

Skirt- Macy's (exact), Shirt- Loft (similar), Bag- Kate Spade (similar, similar steal), Shoes- JcPenney (similar), Bracelet- Limited (similar), Ring- Forever 21 (similar)

Linkups, Facebook,Instagram,Pinterest

8 comments :

awhite said...

I'm loving that super cute bag- what a great piece for summer!

-Ashley
Le Stylo Rouge

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

This is perfect for a network lunch. The gingham midi skirt and ice-cream tote are both awesome!

Laura Bambrick said...

That skirt is so adorable! I can see why you've been wearing it often!

Rin Handika said...

Love your outfit especially the skirt! So stunning!


www.ismurfshion.com

Ann said...

This is such an adorable and feminine outfit! You are killing it girl :)
https://theoraclejournal.net

Blaire Bingham said...

This is the perfect look for a work function. That bag is too cute!
xo, Whitney and Blaire
Peaches In A Pod

Ruth Maldonado said...

What a cute skirt! Great for work or play!

http://www.mylittlenest.org

NotJessFashion said...

That is just a beautiful combo! I love that gingham skirt :)

Jessica | notjessfashion.com