Monday, June 12, 2017

Dine N Dash DC

Last week Mike and I did Dine N Dash. I heard about it through a friend on Facebook. There were 30 restaurants to go to. We did about 9 but the MGM pop-up had  4 restaurants in it. There were two neighborhoods. We did Penn Quarter.
This is a rib and wine from China Chilcano. This was one of my favorite items. I also loved the fried taleggio from Grafiatto, California roll from Sei, the lobster roll from the MGM pop-up and ALL of the tacos at Oyamel.
Mike and I also enjoyed Bantam King. A few of the restaurants had live music and Zaytina had a streetwalker.
I also got to try a few kinds of wine. And an awesome pomegranate margarita from Oyamel. Instead of a salt rim it had a salt foam.
This was such a fun event. Mike and I want to go back next year. All of the proceeds go to World Central Kitchen.

2 comments :

Laura Bambrick said...

Sounds like such a fun time!

MONICA SORS said...

Looks like you had a great time!!
xx
Mónica Sors
MES VOYAGES À PARIS
NEW POST: DRUPE LOS ANGELES