Tuesday, May 30, 2017

May Budget

I was looking for two things in May, a dress for my awards lunch and some shorts.
1. ML Pucker Up Dress- This is from Rent the Runway. I looked around for something to buy but this really stood out to me and I couldn't find anything else that was as fun as this. My awards lunch isn't until June so I won't know how it fits until then. Rent
2. Scallop Shorts- I've been wanting a pair of scallop shorts for a while and these are perfect! I love the color and even the pockets have a little scallop detail. I got the curvy fit. $23.99 Exact, Regular Fit
3. Kate Spade Necklace- This is another Rent The Runway piece. I could get $25 off of $75 so I added this necklace and it's nice to know I'll have an accessory with the dress when it gets here.
4. Polka Dot Shorts- These are the same brand as the scallop shorts so I got the curvy fit as well. $29.59 Exact, Regular Fit
5. White Shorts- I wanted a pair of white shorts because I think they look so fresh and summery. This comes in a lot of nice colors.  $29.59 Exact, Regular Fit

Macy's Order $83.17, Rent The Runway (70+15 - 25) $60  Total $143.17



Linkups, Facebook,Instagram,Pinterest

4 comments :

Mica T said...

I love the colourful scalloped hem shorts and that is such a beautiful dress! The colours and style are so pretty :)

Hope you are having a great week! :)

Away From The Blue Blog

Lorena said...

Well, it seems like you bought just what you needed !
The colours on that dress are fabulous and the scallop hem shorts are superb.

Jess said...

That dress is just gorgeous!

awhite said...

Loving that dress, lady!

-Ashley
Le Stylo Rouge