Saturday, April 22, 2017

VIB Sale Picks

It's time for the Sephora VIB Sale. It's 15% off if you are a VIB and 10% if you're a regular Beauty Insider.

Boscia Pore Pudding- I love this mask. I like that it is intense but not overly drying. I've done a few masks where my skin feels very thirsty afterwards. This mask is very good at removing excess oils. Regular Price $38

UD Vice Lipstick- I really enjoy this formula. The color I use is Firebird and that's the color shown. Cruel and Wrath are on my list. They are glittery red lipsticks. There are so many colors and finishes in this line you can find your perfect shade. Regular Price $17

Modern Renaissance Palette- I got this palette about 2 weeks ago and it's pretty much all I've been using. The colors are so pretty. I like that you can do pretty neutral looks or dramatic looks like halo eyes. Regular Price $42

Smashbox Always on Matte liquid Lipstick- I got a sample of this formula in a Sephora Play box and I was very impressed. It doesn't move and even though it is a matte lipstick it isn't super drying. The color shown is Out Loud.  Regular Price $24


Clarisonic Mia 2- If you are the type of person who likes to splurge during sales, I really reccomend the Clarisonic! It has really improved my skin. The Mia 2 has a timer so you know exactly how long to use it. I use it with the Purity Made Simple cleanser. Regular Price $169.00

1 comment :

Shea Sayers said...

I love the lip colors you got, especially that bright pink! I need to wear more bright lipstick, it's just not something I wear often, but I love it on other people!