Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Lace and a maxi

I wore this to an event at work. I can wear this skirt a ton of different ways. I love wearing maxi skirts in the spring and summer. The skirt is LulaRoe. I like that the waistband can be rolled up or down.  This jacket is one of my favorite things that I've made. It is getting a little tight so it may be time to donate it


Shirt- New York and Company (similar), Skirt- LulaRoe (my consultant, steal), Shoes- Sam Edelman (same style, steal), Jacket- Made by me (similar) Linkups, Facebook,Instagram,Pinterest

6 comments :

Fashion island said...

So pretty! I love the combination of teal and black.
Do check out my blog and leave a comment :)

Laura Bambrick said...

Love that maxi on you! Super cute!

Straight A Style said...

Maxi skirts are so versatile! Love this paired with your pretty lace top.

Amy Ann
Straight A Style

101thingsilove/Johanna said...

Can you believe I do not own a maxi?

Carrie said...

Maxi's are so versatile! I love it paired with that beautiful lace top!

Carrie
curlycraftymom.com

Elizabeth said...

I love it! Maxis are so versatile
xx

Lizzie | Takeoffs & Landings