Thursday, April 6, 2017

Gingham and leopard

I wore this to my business group. I think this is a look that can be casual or formal. My shirt has some texture so I think that makes it a little more dressy.

Skirt- Macy's (exact, similar), Shirt- LOFT (similar), Shoes- DSW (similar), Bracelet- Betsey Johnson (exact, steal), Necklace- Charming Charlie (similar)


Skirt- Macy's (exact, similar), Shirt- LOFT (similar), Shoes- DSW (similar), Bracelet- Betsey Johnson (exact, steal), Necklace- Charming Charlie (similar)
Linkups, Facebook,Instagram,Pinterest

11 comments :

Carrie said...

This gingham skirt is so cute with that textured top! I love the midi style of it, too! Adorable!

Carrie
curlycraftymom.com

LyddieGal said...

Oh I love the gingham skirt - a-line silhouettes are always my favorite!
http://www.iamchiconthecheap.com/

Ruth Maldonado said...

The gingham skirt is so cute for Spring!

http://www.mylittlenest.org

Doused In Pink said...

Gingham print is one of my favorites! I love your skirt!

Jill
Doused In Pink

Kathrine Eldridge said...

I absolutely adore this skirt! Gingham is so perfect for spring.

http://www.kathrineeldridge.com

Shea Sayers said...

I love that skirt!! The gingham is so fun, I love how you can change it up by adding different colored accessories. I think I'm going to have to add a gingham skirt to my wish list.

Laura Bambrick said...

This is adorable on you! I love that skirt!

Shannon Jenkins said...

So cute! Love the pattern mix!

<3 Shannon 
Upbeat Soles

101thingsilove/Johanna said...

Such a great print on that skirt!

Lorena said...

I never thought of mixing gingham and leopard what a great idea.

Virginia Evans said...

Such a pretty skirt! Gingham makes me happy!!

Virginia
More to Mrs. E