Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Easter Outfit

This is what I wore on Easter. I wasn't planning on wearing this outfit but I think it turned out nicely. The colors are very spring-y. Mike and I had a fun busy day. We stopped at two of our friend's houses for a little bit and then went to Easter dinner with his family. I like how the ruffles act as a little bit of a sleeve. This top has a very similar style but in a different color.

Shoes- DSW (exact), Shirt- Liberty from ThredUp (similar print, similar style), Skirt- Express from ThredUp (similar),Necklace- from my mom (similar), Bag- Kate Spade (similar, steal), Lipstick- UD Firebird


Shoes- DSW (exact), Shirt- Liberty from ThredUp (similar print, similar style), Skirt- Express from ThredUp (similar),Necklace- from my mom (similar), Bag- Kate Spade (similar, steal), Lipstick- UD Firebird
Linkups, Facebook,Instagram,Pinterest

8 comments :

Lyddiegal said...

That was such a fun target collab! I love your bright spring colors for easter too!
http://www.iamchiconthecheap.com

Laura Bambrick said...

Love the fun bright colors! You look darling!

Shannon Jenkins said...

So cute! Love that hot pink skirt!

<3 Shannon 
Upbeat Soles

E said...

Super cute! I love the print and bright colors!

District of Chic

Shauna C said...

This is the perfect easter look! I love brights like this for spring

Shauna

www.lipglossandlace.net

Ruth Maldonado said...

The bright skirt is so cute! I love it paired with the floral top!

http://www.mylittlenest.org

Doused In Pink said...

This is such a fun look! Love the bight pink skirt!

Jill
Doused In Pink

Nina Bosken said...

I love cute, unique shoes just like this! They are so fun! Thanks for linking up with Jennie and I for Fabulous Friday!

Nina
aworldofdresses.com