Thursday, March 9, 2017

Tulle in DC

Last week, I went to DC to see the Game of Thrones concert. It was a really great show. We went into the city early to grab dinner and went to a wine bar for a flight of wine before the show. There are lots of great tulle skirts under $25; I'll link some below.

Top- Loft (similar), Skirt- Charlotte Russe (similar), Tights- Target (similar), Shoes- Charming Charlie (similar), Bag- Marc By Marc Jacobs (similar, Steal), Jacket- New York and Company (similar)



Over the weekend I went to an 80s themed fundraiser. I went as rainbow bright. I added a boa as trim to a blue dress and make a quick belt. I used rainbow knee socks as arm warmers.


Linkups, Facebook,Instagram,Pinterest

4 comments :

awhite said...

How cute are you as Rainbow Bright?!

-Ashley
Le Stylo Rouge

LyddieGal said...

Sounds like such a fun night out! I love the leather jacket contrasted with the tulle!
http://iamchiconthecheap.com

Ruth Maldonado said...

Sounds like such a fun night! A theme party is so much fun!

http://www.mylittlenest.org

J. Elle said...

The leopard and tulle are a fantastic combination. Also you are just the most adorable Rainbow Brite! Thanks so much for linking up with Fabulous Friday!