Saturday, March 25, 2017

21 Days of Beauty Picks

It's time for Ulta's 21 Day of Beauty! You can get some great deals on items up to 50% off. Below I've got my picks.

March 25- Purity Face Wipes  I use the Purity Made Simple face wash. It's really been working for me. I like the makeup wipes as well for removing makeup quickly. Regular $15 Sale $7.5
March 26th Becca Backlight Priming Filter- I have a sample of this and I love it. It creates a really nice luminous finish.  Regular $38 Sale $19
UD Blush- This one is only for platinum members. This blush has a lot of color options from bold to subtle. Regular $26 Sale $13
March 29 It Cosmetics Naturally Pretty- This palette has some nice versatile matte shades. What's pretty cool about this palette is that it has a transforming pearl shade to make the shades pearly. The shadows are also anti-aging. Regular $42 Sale $21
April 2- UD Perversion Mascara- I got a sample of this in a Play box. I really like this mascara. It has made my lashes look long and full. During the sale you can get this for a little bit more than the price of drugstore mascara. Regular $22 Sale $11
April 8- Anastasia Brow Wiz- Currently I'm using the Laura Geller Brow Gel pencil and I'm enjoying but I've heard great things about brow wiz and it's on my list to try. Regular $21 Sale $10.5 
See the full calendar here.
Linkups, Facebook,Instagram,Pinterest

No comments :