Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Valentine's Pieces

I wanted to show some cute Valentine's pieces.
These heart pj's are so cute! They look warm too. $24.99
This necklace is a nice touch if you don't like to go all out for Valentine's. The earrings can be worn year round. $20
I love sunglasses. These heart glasses are subtle but make an impact. $18.95
This heart umbrella will make rainy days a little more cheerful. $20.99
I have a heart shaped bag. I love this sequin one too! $23



I just wanted to let you all know that I'll be back posting the Thursday after Valentine's day. Since my business is busy during that time I'm just going to take a few days off. I'll be on Instagram and I'll still be reading blogs.

2 comments :

Girl and Closet said...

Aw, these are all such seriously darling & cute things!! Especially love those cozy PJ's (hello, perfect at home lounge wear) and I've always wanted a pair of heart shaped sunglasses. So dang fun! xo

<a href="http://www.girlandcloset.com”>Girl & Closet</a>

Thestyleride said...

nice post
http://thestyleride.com/valentine-fever-begins/