Thursday, January 12, 2017

Ottomans under $250

I've been working on decorating my space. My couch doesn't have an ottoman and I really like ottomans because it's extra seating if I'm entertaining, storage and a place to stretch out. The couch is a hard to match color so I think going with a pop of color is a better option.  I've rounded up 5 great options for under $250 most are under $200.
This bench might be a little too thin. I like the navy and it also comes in a nice teal color. It does have storage. $119.99
I love the color of this one. This green would look really nice with the blush pink on my walls. If I don't use it for an ottoman it might be a stool for my vanity. $95.19 
I think I'd prefer this one as a stool instead of an ottoman because it doesn't have storage. I think it's a really nice color. $66.49
This ottoman is microfiber so it'll feel nice. It has a ton of storage. I like the tufting on top and the buttons on the bottom. $157.99

This is the front runner for me. I love the color and the tufting. I think the square is a great shape for my space. It also has a nice amount of storage. $213.99

Would you guys be interested in seeing more lifestyle posts occasionally or do you like just outfits and fashion posts?

2 comments :

awhite said...

These ottomans are all awesome, lady!

-Ashley
Le Stylo Rouge

Imogen said...

Love them! I was looking at similar ones in the shops today actually.