Tuesday, January 3, 2017

New Year's Eve

This is what I wore on New Year's Eve. I went to the Cheesecake Factory with my friends and boyfriend. Then we went back to my house to watch the ball drop on tv. I planned on wearing heels with this but comfort won. I think it still looks good with flats.

Dress- Charlotte Russe (exact on sale), Coat- Vintage (similar), Shoes- Payless (similar), Bracelet- Forever 21 (similar)
This dress is different from what I usually wear. I don't do bodycon very often but I loved the color and thought I'd try it out. I'm really happy with it. And this dress is on sale for $20.29! 
Dress- Charlotte Russe (exact on sale), Coat- Vintage (similar), Shoes- Payless (similar), Bracelet- Forever 21 (similar)
Linkups, Facebook,Instagram,Pinterest

12 comments :

LyddieGal said...

Sometimes it's good to try something we normally wouldn't, because this dress looks so fabulous on you! I love the color and the pairing with the leopard coat is perfection.
http://www.iamchiconthecheap.com/

Laura Bambrick said...

Love that dress on you! It looks fabulous!

Ellese Launer said...

I love the color of the dress as well! Wishing you a happy New Year! XO, Ellese

Rock.Paper.Glam.

Jamie said...

Beautiful dress! Love that coat, too!

Jamie
Treats and Trends

Doused In Pink said...

Love the color of your dress! So pretty!

Jill
Doused in Pink

Straight A Style said...

That dress looks amazing on you! So glad you gave it a try! Perfect with your leopard coat.

Amy Ann
Straight A Style

101thingsilove/Johanna said...

I love the leopard coat. Such a classic staple!

Shannon Jenkins said...

Such a cute coat! Love the leopard!

<3 Shannon
Upbeat Soles

Mallory said...

Love the red shoes!

mallory | http://www.the-drifter.com

Ruth Maldonado said...

Those flats work with your look! Is that a velvet dress? So so fabulous! Happy New Year!

http://www.myittlenest.org

Kelsey Bang said...

what a great coat! awesome outfit!


kelseybang.com

Jessica Jannenga said...

Love the leopard coat, and seemed we both wore emerald green velvet for the Holidays. It looks great!
Thanks for linking with turning heads tuesday
jess xx
www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com