Thursday, January 5, 2017

Mix prints

What do leopard, elephants and ice cream have in common? They are all in this outfit. I was so excited about this purse I got for Christmas I've just been wearing it with everything. I wore this during my little break.My mom and I went shopping and we worked on the store goals for the year.

Shirt- J.Crew Factory (similar, similar under $15), Pants- Kohl's (exact and high rise version), Shoes- Sam Edelman (same style), Scarf (similar)



Shirt- J.Crew Factory (similar, similar under $15), Pants- Kohl's (exact and high rise version), Shoes- Sam Edelman (same style), Scarf (similar)
Linkups, Facebook,Instagram,Pinterest

13 comments :

Doused In Pink said...

Love this pattern mixing! Your bag is such a fun piece!

Jill
Doused in Pink

Shea Sayers said...

You know I love that bag, so fun! And I love the print of that scarf too. You just have all kinds of fun prints going on here, I love it!

Straight A Style said...

Fun mix of prints and definitely a fun purse!

Amy Ann
Straight A Style

awhite said...

Fun print mix, lady!

-Ashley
Le Stylo Rouge

101thingsilove/Johanna said...

Love the mix of prints babe!

nikoline said...

This is such a unique outfit! So cool that you have the courage to mix prints ^^.

TheNormcoreRebel

Shauna C said...

Love the color of those shoes too. Cute for winter!

Shauna

www.lipglossandlace.net

Laura Bambrick said...

Fun purse! Love your dark lips too!

Shannon Jenkins said...

You look so cute! Love the leopard!

<3 Shannon
Upbeat Soles

Tanya said...

I love this!

http://the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

Tina Phan said...

How fun with your elephant scarf! Great look!

Tina
www.justatinabit.com

Anonymous said...

so cute!
- www.youthofthesun.com

LyddieGal said...

Oh the burgundy and turquoise together are just SO good. And the subtle print mix is lovely as well.
http://www.iamchiconthecheap.com