The weather here has been crazy! Snowing one day and a nice sunny day the next. Looking cute and staying warm can be tough. I've found some great pieces that will keep you warm and cute.
1. This blush faux fur coat is very glam. It's great for night out and would look great with jeans and a tee. $77
2. The red military inspired coat has some girly touches with the full skirt and ruffles. And it's a steal. $44.99
3. The red plaid is super cozy. This isn't as girly and it looks better for warmer climates. $99.90
1. These bright pink earmuffs are so fun! $12.50
2. These aren't totally fur. They have a bit of plaid so they aren't as dramatic. $17.99
3. These jeweled earmuffs are a steal! They are under $5. $4.99
1. A ton of blanket scarves are plaid so this leopard is a nice change. $19.99
2. I love the colors on this INC scarf. It also doesn't look very bulky. $38.50
3. This is a classic plaid blanket scarf but it has nice vibrant colors that can go with everything in your closet. $14.98
Another tip I have is fleece lined everything! If you are a leggings person these leggings are only $6.80. I love skirts so fleece lined tights get me through winter. This pair is only $10.
When I'm going to be outside in the cold for a while, I like to layer regular leggings under my jeans. When I went to Christmas Town, I did that and didn't feel too cold.