Thursday, January 26, 2017

December Play by Sephora Review

December's theme was the partygoers. I was really happy with this box.
Urban Decay All Nighter-  I had heard of this setting spray before and had been wanting to try it. So I was pretty excited when I saw it in the box. It really makes makeup last. Full Size $31 

Dry Bar Detox Dry Shampoo- My hair doesn't do too much. I use this dry shampoo in-between washes and it gets rid of oil and it gives my hair volume. I'm so impressed with this product. Full Size $23

Lancome Hypnose Drama Mascara- This is not my favorite mascara. It separates my lashes pretty well but I think I prefer Urban Decay Perversion. Full Size $27.50

Makeup For Ever Smoothing Primer- This primer claims to smooth and fill pores. I have pretty big pores on my nose and they looked a bit smaller. The good thing about this line of primers is there is one for every concern. Full Size $37

Sephora  Cream Lipstain Always Red- I already own this shade and love it. This is such a great red for me. This isn't super moisturizing but it is comfortable. They added a lot of colors to the cream lipstains. Full Size $14 

Elizabeth and James Nirvana Rose-  I didn't like this perfume. The scent was a little too strong for me. I did get a mini rollerball of Nirvana Bourbon with a purchase I made and I love that scent. There is Nirvana for everyone. Full Size $65

Linkups, Facebook,Instagram,Pinterest

1 comment :

awhite said...

Great box review, doll!

-Ashley
Le Stylo Rouge