Thursday, December 8, 2016

November Play by Sephora Review

This month's theme was the Glow-getters. I was pretty happy with this box.
CoverFX primer- It's similar to Becca's Backlight Priming Filter but it doesn't have the scent. I prefer the Becca one. I find that this one works best under a powder foundation. Full size $38

Sephora Collection lipgel in pin up pink- I'm not a fan of glosses but this one feels very moisturizing. I layered it over a matte lipstick and I liked the look. Full Size $12

Laura Mercier Caviar stick in rose gold- I really enjoyed this. It's such a pretty color and it works really well. It's smooth and goes on easily. It looks good on its own but I like to pair it with my naked 3 palette. I think the colors really complement each other. Full Size $29 or you can get a 4 shade sampler set for $38
Cover Fx Primer, Bare Minerals Foundation,  Laura Mercier Caviar stick in rose gold on lid, Limit in the crease, factory in outer corner and outer lower lash line, trick in inner lower lash line, (limit, factory and trick from NAKED 3), Liner- Kat Von D in trooper, Mascara- UD Perversion, Blush- pink macaroon from Sephora Around the world palette, Lips- NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Addis Ababa with Sephora Gloss in pin up pink


Estee Edit Dissolve the Drama Makeup remover- The first time I tried this I hated it. I used it like a regular remover and it made my eyes really watery. Then I watched a video and I put it on my hands then rubbed it into my skin. It works really well. I feel like it removes makeup well. It says it works a cleanser but I still followed it up with my normal facewash. Full Size $32

GlamGlow Clearing mud- GlamGlow is one of those things I've wanted to try for a long time. It makes my skin feel really clean and my pores look smaller. My face does feel pretty dry after using it though. Full Size $69

Stella McCartney Pop- It's a bright girly fragance. I think it may be a little more of a spring scent. Full Size $50

2 comments :

Mary Murnane said...

Gorgeous! Love this review

Mary
www.marymurnane.com

Shauna C said...

You makeup look so beautiful on you!

Shauna

www.lipglossandlace.net