Thursday, December 22, 2016

My Top Beauty Products of 2016

With the year winding down I thought I would look back on my favorite beauty products. These products aren't nessecarily new products. Some are new and some are older, they are just products I've tried and loved this year.
Becca Backlight Priming Filter- This primer creates such a pretty finish under different finishes of foundations. I love using it with L'Oreal Pro Glow for a super glowy look. It also looks nice with matte foundations. This primer even looks nice on it's own. $38
Too Faced Melted Matte- I have this in two colors, Bend and Snap, and It's Happening. These are nice bold colors. I don't think this lipstick is too drying and it lasts a long time. $21
Clarisonic Mia 2- I LOVE my Clarisonic. I started using it in January. It has changed my skin. I've been stressed this week and normally my skin would be terrible with all of this stress but I've only had a few blemishes. If you have acne issues I completely recommend this. $169
NYX Glitter Primer- I have some glittery eyeshadows that don't show up well. This grips onto the glitter and helps it show up and prevent fall out. The downside of this is that it isn't great to blend over. I tip I read is to do your eye look and then place this on where you want the glitter and pack it on. $5.99
NYX Milk- I use this an eyeshadow base. This works as a primer and it makes colors brighter. It really brings out the pink tones of my Naked 3. $4.49
L'Oreal Pro-Glow Foundation- This is a great affordable foundation. It's glowy but not crazy. It's a nice medium coverage. This is my go-to foundation. I just apply it with my fingers. $12.99
Tarte Shape Tape- This stuff is such full coverage. I mostly use it for my undereye and it lasts all day. There is so much product in the container and the applicator is really big. $24

Linkups, Facebook,Instagram,Pinterest

1 comment :

LyddieGal said...

I'm trying to experiment more with make up as of late, I have really oily skin so typically it just all slides off by the end of the day, but I'm hoping to find more products that work for me!
Thanks for sharing your faves!
http://www.iamchiconthecheap.com/