Thursday, December 29, 2016

My favorite outfits of 2016

These are my favorite outfits of 2016 in no particular order. There are widgets below so you can easily shop the looks. If something is sold out I included a similar option.
I kept the colors simple to showcase this cool fringe skirt. Full Post. Nothing in the widget is over $50.



This is one of my favorite looks. A full skirt and sweater is my winter uniform. Full Post


This outfit has one of my pieces from ThredUp. These shoes are on super sale, they are under $25. Full post


I like the bright pants paired with a dark sweater. This sweater is sold out so I put in some other animal sweaters and some elephant accessories. Full Post



I wore this to a fundraiser I had at the shop. This dress doesn't get enough wear. Full Post


I wore this for a shopping day, I like all the layers and textures. Full Post


This dress is my go-to dress. Full Post


Another outfit with these shoes. They can be dressed down as well as dressed up. Full Post


I think I wore this same outfit multiple times over the spring and summer. Full Post

There are some common themes in my outfits. I really like leopard and I love having brightly colored flats.

Linkups, Facebook,Instagram,Pinterest

9 comments :

Straight A Style said...

So many good outfits! Such a stylish year for you. I especially love that striped dress.

Amy Ann
Straight A Style

Shauna C said...

Somany good lucks. The earmuffs are my fave xo

Shauna

www.lipglossandlace.net

Doused In Pink said...

So many fabulous looks! The second outfit with the earmuffs is my favorite!

Jill
Doused In Pink

Laura Bambrick said...

So many cute looks! Love that striped dress on you!

Ruth Maldonado said...

Such fun looks! I love the polka dot outfit! :) Happy New Year!

http://www.mylittlenest.org

Malu Swartjes said...

such great looks!
xx
Online magazine about Beauty, Life, Entertainment & Style!
ps. Add YOUR blog to the BLES Bloggerlist for online exposure:)

Kathrine Eldridge said...

These are all amazing but my fave is that pleated skirt! Thanks for all the inspiration in 2016 and happy new year!

http://www.kathrineeldridge.com

Girl Meets Bow said...

What a fun year of looks for you!! I always love a pop of bright color!

Lindsey Puls said...

These are all beautiful outfits! You have the best midi skirts! Hope you have a wonderful NYE! :)

~Lindsey
http://have-clothes-will-travel.com/