Friday, December 30, 2016

December Budget

I didn't buy too much this month. And everything I did buy I got a good deal on.
I got 2 dresses and a skirt during the Nordstrom Rack sale. It was 25% off clearance.
1. White and Blue Eliza J dress  This dress is cotton and is a little more casual. Normally $158 Onsale for $ 14.98 (similar)
2. Dark Blue Floral Eliza J dress This dress is a little fancier. They are similar but I really like a full skirt shape. Normally $158 Onsale for $26.98     (similar)
3. Full Leopard Skirt- If you couldn't tell from my favorite outfits of the year post, I really like leopard. I don't have a full leopard skirt. Normally $98 Onsale for $11.02  (similar)
4. Thrifted J. Crew Blazer-  It's a bright orange blazer. I like pairng blazers with more casual pieces. $7 (simliar)
5. Bicycle Button Up shirt- It has a cute print. I can see myself wearing it to work a lot. $5 (similar)

Total Spent $ 64.98
I spent $662.26  this year. I added $29.75 back. The leather skirt from last month didn't fit. Linkups, Facebook,Instagram,Pinterest

8 comments :

Zunera Serena said...

Wow! That's a good buy!
http://zunera-serena.com/

cielofronteras said...

You look super cute in those dresses! Love them! =)

- Cielo
Mermaid in Heels

Shea Sayers said...

Those dresses you got are so pretty! I love the prints! Happy new year :)

Jess said...

Those dresses are gorgeous! You really got a lot for a little this month!

Mica T said...

Wow those dresses are beautiful, and such bargains! I'd love to find pieces like that but don't always have such good luck.

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and you have a happy new year :)

Away From The Blue Blog

Shauna C said...

Happy New Year! I hope you have a wonderful 2017!

Shauna

www.lipglossandlace.net

Nout said...

Those dresses are GORGEOUS on you! Great prices too! I was baaaad in December, but a lot of the items were thrifted (which is how I usually shop anyway).

-Nout @ Sandpaper Kisses Blog

https://sandpaperkissesblog.com/2017/01/02/december-2016-budget/

Enchanted Club // AASTHA said...

GREAT POST!!

http://enchantedclub.blogspot.com.au