I didn't buy too much this month. And everything I did buy I got a good deal on.
1. White and Blue Eliza J dress This dress is cotton and is a little more casual. Normally $158 Onsale for $ 14.98 (similar)
2. Dark Blue Floral Eliza J dress This dress is a little fancier. They are similar but I really like a full skirt shape. Normally $158 Onsale for $26.98 (similar)
3. Full Leopard Skirt- If you couldn't tell from my favorite outfits of the year post, I really like leopard. I don't have a full leopard skirt. Normally $98 Onsale for $11.02 (similar)
4. Thrifted J. Crew Blazer- It's a bright orange blazer. I like pairng blazers with more casual pieces. $7 (simliar)
5. Bicycle Button Up shirt- It has a cute print. I can see myself wearing it to work a lot. $5 (similar)
Total Spent $ 64.98
I spent $662.26 this year. I added $29.75 back. The leather skirt from last month didn't fit.