Saturday, December 3, 2016

Cozy under $50

I don't do a lot of gift guides but I put together a cozy one. This is for the girl that always cold but wants to look cute at the same time. And everything is under $50.
Fuzzy socks are great for cold girls. These socks are so festive and cute! $15
I love faux fur earmuffs. I wear them all winter. They come in a ton of colors. $20
How sweet are these slippers? The fox is very subtle. $30
A good gift for someone who is always cold is a blanket. This colorful one can go with so many styles. $49.99
A fuzzy sweater is great for winter. This color looks great for the holidays too. $19.90

2 comments :

Rachel said...

Cute pieces, they look so cozy indeed.
Rachel xo
www.garaytreasures.com

Shauna C said...

I want those pink earmuffs! Even though I'll never need them in CA :)

Shauna

www.lipglossandlace.net