Thursday, December 15, 2016

Blanket Scarf

I do a lot of craft fairs. My usual outfit is a sweater and jeans. Now that it's getting a little chillier, I wanted something that could keep me a bit warmer but isn't too bulky. This blanket scarf is the perfect solution. I can drape it over my shoulders when I'm moving boxes for some more warmth or I can just wear it like a scarf.

Sweater- Macy's (exact), Scarf- c/o Zaful (exact), Shoes- Payless (similar), Jeans- Old Navy (exact)  Linkups, Facebook,Instagram,Pinterest

6 comments :

LyddieGal said...

I do love the 'blanket' aspect of the blanket scarf, especially when you are sitting for a while.
http://www.iamchiconthecheap.com/

Straight A Style said...

I love blanket scarves!! the colors in this one are so pretty, and it sounds like the perfect thing for the craft fair.

Amy Ann
Straight A Style

Katherine Tran said...

This makes me want to go shopping for scarves, I need a blanket one in my life!

http://www.myclusterofthoughts.com/

Shea Sayers said...

Are these pictures at your shop?! I'd love to see the rest of that ice cream cone :) That's such a great blanket scarf too, I love the colors!

Aditi Oberoi Malhotra said...

Such a cute and cozy scarf!! I love this look!
Adi xx
fancycorrectitude.com
instagram.com/fancycorrectitude

Shauna C said...

Cute background, and I love the scarf!

Shauna

www.lipglossandlace.net