Tuesday, December 27, 2016

2017 Blog Goals

It's been a crazy month for me! Christmas season hit my store earlier than last year. It was very fun but stressful. I've got a little bit of a break now. I want to work on my blog in the next year. I thought I would be fun to set some goals and check in on my progress and see what works and what doesn't.
Schedule Posts- I feel like I couldn't devote quality time to my blog in December because I got busy at work. So I need to get better at scheduling posts when I do have time. I'll be very busy again in February so that will be a really good time to make sure I'm scheduled.

Grow My Instagram Following- I'm at about 157 followers right now by the end of the year I'd like to double that. I'll post more frequently. Right now I only post about half of the outfits I put on the blog so a good first step is to post whenever I post and outfit post.

Start a Newsletter- I'd like to do a newsletter every other week. It would be an update of all of my posts and maybe some other things like a really great item on sale. This is something I'd like to do around March.

Post More Often- I try to post 3 times a week but I would like to post more. I want to post about other things. I enjoy talking about beauty and I've been doing a bit of decorating. But, my first step is to consistently post my normal 3 times a week.

Improve my photos- By the end of the year I'd like to get a better camera. I don't know if I want a DSLR or if I just want to upgrade my point and shoot. My camera is so old that my phone takes better pictures.

Do you have any blog goals? Would you be interested in seeing things besides fashion? Maybe more beauty and the occasional link round up?

Linkups, Facebook,Instagram,Pinterest

2 comments :

LyddieGal said...

Good luck with growing your blog in 2017! Lately I've been thinking about upgrading my camera as well, but ahh so expensive and so many choices. It's never an easy task.
http://www.iamchiconthecheap.com/

Laura Bambrick said...

Great resolutions! I need to be better about instagram. I just never have the time!