Thursday, November 17, 2016

Sephora Play October Review

I've been enjoying my Play by Sephora subscription. This month's theme was the cool cut.
Smashbox Always on Matte Liquid Lipstick in Driver's Seat- This color is described as a warm pink but it looks a little more red on me. I've noticed that it looks like a different color on a lot of skin tones so I would swatch it first. I do love the formula. These photos were taken about 8 hours apart with no touch-ups and it still looks good. I like the applicator on this it made it easy to go to the edge of my lips. I'm glad they chose this color, it's not something I would have picked myself but I'm really loving it. Full Size $ 24

Estee Edit Flash Photo Gloss- I wasn't the biggest fan of this one. It is supposed to make your teeth look brighter. The gloss was a little too sticky for me. I think a blue based lipstick has the same effect. Full Size $20

Erborian Bamboo Creme Frappe Skin Reviving Gel- I enjoyed using this as a moisturizer. It absorbed really fast and my skin feels soft and smooth. I do feel like since it was so lightweight I had to use a lot. Full Size $43

Pharmacy Skin Dew- This is a weird product for me. I really enjoyed using it. It felt very refreshing but I'm not sure if it did anything to my skin. It also doesn't come out in a mist. I don't know if that's an issue only in the sample size. I did like the scent. Full Size $44

Christophe Robin Regenerating Mask- I've been using this once a week instead of conditioner. I feel like it has been making my hair feel really soft. I wish it made my hair look shinier too. It does have a strong powdery scent. Full Size $71

Yves Saint Laurent Mon Paris- I am loving this scent. It's a sophisticated floral. Full Size $70

Linkups, Facebook,Instagram,Pinterest

5 comments :

Mary Murnane said...

Great review! Love hearing about different products.

Mary
www.marymurnane.com

Laura Bambrick said...

This sounds like such a fun subscription! That lip color is pretty on you!

Kathrine Eldridge said...

Thanks for sharing this box! I love this lipstick color on you. I need to try this soon!

http://www.kathrineeldridge.com

Doused In Pink said...

The lipstick was my favorite this month! Love that shade on you!

Jill
Doused In Pink

Lauren {By Lauren M} said...

I love that lipstick color! So pretty!

By Lauren M