Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Plaid and stripes with Rosegal

I wore this to run some errands. I wanted to mix some prints.

I received this skirt from Rosegal wholesale. I'm pretty happy with it. It fit well and I really like that it is lined. I think the navy and red will be great for fall. Make sure you check the size charts because they aren't the same from product to product. I also got the ring from them.

Top- Thrift (similar), Skirt- c/o Rosegal (exact), Ring c/o Rosegal, Bracelet- Charming Charlie (similar), Shoes- Sam Edelman (same style, similar)
  Linkups, Facebook,Instagram,Pinterest

7 comments :

Straight A Style said...

Love the windowpane and stripe print mixing!

Amy Ann
Straight A Style

Laura Bambrick said...

Love the pattern mixing! That skirt is so cute!

Blaire Bingham said...

This print mixing is so fun! Great for a day of running errands!
xo, Whitney and Blaire
Peaches In A Pod

the cape on the corner said...

super cute. i love the colors in that skirt, i feel like it's versatile.
b

Shauna C said...

Perfect pattern mixing!

Shauna

www.lipglossandlace.net

LyddieGal said...

Beautiful skirt - the colors just work so well for fall! I always enjoy a good print mix too.
http://www.iamchiconthecheap.com

Ruth Maldonado said...

I like how you mixed the stripes with the windowpane print! The skirt is a great color for Fall!

http://www.mylittlenest.org