Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Happiness outfits and link up.

Today I'm joining Garay Treasures and Roxanne from Glass of Glam for a linkup. We are also talking about things that make us happy. This is a happy outfit for me. I love getting to put on a fancy dress and sparkly shoes make things even better. Seeing my friends and enjoying my hobbies makes me happy. Light hearted tv like Gilmore Girls and Martha and Snoops Potluck dinner party also make me happy. 

Dress- JcPenney (same style, sleeveless), Bracelet- Ann Taylor (similar), Lipstick- UD Firebird, Shoes- Irregular Choice (similar)
Today join your link up hosts Rachel, Jessica and Roxanne as we explain what makes us feel happy.


"Going out with my friends and doing my hobbies makes me happy." -Jessica of Tresfly. You can follow Jessica by Pinterest, FacebookInstagram.
"When I take some time to do my hair, put on some make up, and wear a fab outfit then I feel much more confident and put together." Roxanne of Glass of Glam can be followed by Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram and Bloglovin.
  "Things in my daily life that make me feel happy are my heavenly father, family, girls nights, coffee and coffee shop atmospheres, hot baths, straightening my hair, jewelry, leggings and layering my LipSense different ways." -Rachel of Garaytreasures. You can follow Rachel by Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. Now for the link up and Featured 5 from last week:
Tiffany shares an easy red and green mixed outfit perfect for the holidays. See post here, she looks lovely.

Kallie's Gold shimmer top and fur vest combination makes for a perfect Thanksgiving or holiday outing look. I love this combination and may try it myself one day. See post here.

Speaking of Happiness, Brooke and Erica speak of the things that make them happy within this post.
Ingrid shares some Kris Kringle Beauty gift ideas for the Holidays that are so creative I laughed at each punned gift. This post is definitely inspirational for anyone wanting to give beauty gifts this year.
  This post by Casey hit home on how we sometimes we feel towards situations that only God can help us through, check it out here for some encouragement in your walk with Christ or to learn more about God's ways.
Now it's your turn:
1). Please link up recent posts and include the link up button or post this URL link back on your blog. The posts can be about fashion, DIY projects, recipes, inspiration, tips, etc. *If you link up other link ups or giveaways please be sure you share this link up on your link up post to share the blog love and I will be sure to link up to yours. Also please follow me in the below social medias and let me know how you are following and I will follow back. Thank you!
 2). Please follow your host: Rachel of Garay Treasures either by Bloglovin, Instagram, Facebook or Twitter or all. Comment below and let me know how you are following so I can follow back.
 3). Stop by and check out the other bloggers who have linked up and be inspired.
 4). Have fun! Comment below if you have any questions! Thanks for linking up!
To link up it would be great if you linked my button to your post that you link up. Get button code below:
Garay Treasures
 


Linkups, Facebook,Instagram,Pinterest

8 comments :

Rachel said...

Gorgeous dress Jessica, I love that dressing and feeling fancy is one of your "happy" outfits. Thanks again for collaborating with me!
Rachel xo
www.garaytreasures.com

awhite said...

You look great in this pretty green, lady!

-Ashley
Le Stylo Rouge

Kathrine Eldridge said...

What a gorgeous dress! I adore the fit and the color looks stunning on you!

http://www.kathrineeldridge.com

Laura Bambrick said...

What a gorgeous dress on you! Love the fit of it!

Ruth Maldonado said...

What a pretty dress! The color is beautiful on you!

http://www.mylittlenest.org

Jessica Jannenga said...

I can see why this dress makes you happy! LOVE the color and style on you. Perfect for the Holidays as well.
Thanks for linking to Turning heads tuesday
jess xx
www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

LyddieGal said...

You are stunning in that dress! it fits you perfectly and the color is just divine.
Chic on the Cheap

Doused In Pink said...

That dress looks stunning on you! Love the color!

Jill
Doused In Pink