Thursday, November 3, 2016

Fall Floral

I wore this to networking. I normally wear heals to networking but this event was a standing one so I thought flats was the way to go. And I was glad I did because we did some tai chi.

Dress- Sandro Ferrone (similar, steal under $30 ), Jacket- H&M (similar), Tights- Target (similar), Shoes- JcPenney (exact), Bracelet- Charming Charlie (similar), Ring- (similar)


Dress- Sandro Ferrone (similar, steal under $30 ), Jacket- H&M (similar), Tights- Target (similar), Shoes- JcPenney (exact), Bracelet- Charming Charlie (similar), Ring- (similar)
Linkups, Facebook,Instagram,Pinterest

2 comments :

Sarah Dufries said...

I love these colors together so much! Adorable flats!

Sarah
Bows & Clothes

Lindsey Puls said...

Gorgeous skirt! And how fun you did tai chi at the event!

~Lindsey
http://have-clothes-will-travel.com/