Friday, November 25, 2016

Black Friday Picks

I'm going Black Friday shopping. I normally browse around online first. On my list is a black dress since I have an event I need one for and a skirt or two. I've rounded up 6 picks for a black dress and some cute skirts.
First store up is Ann Taylor. I love the bow back on this dress. It has a very simple front. With Sale$79.50
I would get a lot of use out of the wrap dress. It can go with anything. With Sale$34.94
Next up is Loft. I think I like the shape of the skirt of this wrap dress better. With Sale $34.75
This lace dress is the front runner right now. I think I could wear it to work events and it would look great going out to dinner with some over the knee boots. With Sale $49
Nordstrom is next. I like this 3/4 sleeve dress. I really love the green that this comes in too. $71.03
I like the cutouts on this dress but I think it may be more appropriate for going out and I want something that can go to work and play. $56.63
1. Seamed skirt from Loft. I love the color on this one. With Sale $19.94
2. Leather skirt from Loft, I've been wanting a leather skirt. This would look great with sweaters. With sale $29.75
3. Pleated Skirt from Express. I love this color too. It also comes in a midi too. With sale $29.95

No comments :