Tuesday, November 22, 2016

4 Ways to Spice Up Jeans and a Tee

When I'm working I usually wear jeans and a tee shirt. When I'm going out after work I like to able to take 2 or 3 items with me to change the look.
I've come up with 4 ways to change the look. I'm wearing Old Navy skinny jeans in curvy fit. I've been enjoying them.  I like to go cheaper with basic tees. The target ones are pretty good. I'm going to link to similar options in the widgets below.
Adding a cardigan, statement necklace and bright flats is a great for spring and early fall.



A leather jacket and a scarf is the easiest way to wear jeans and tee in the fall.



This is a little more fun look. I added a statement jacket and statement shoes.



This is a really casual look. A button up and sneakers is a great way to mix prints.


Linkups, Facebook,Instagram,Pinterest

7 comments :

LyddieGal said...

Nothing like a good pair of heels to dress up jeans and a tee, but I love the bright and printed flats too!

Ruth Maldonado said...

That outfit with the scarf and leather jacket is great! I love adding a leather jacket to add some edge to an otherwise dull look!

http://www.mylittlenest.org

Laura Bambrick said...

Cute ideas! Love that moto jacket!

Lindsey Puls said...

These are all fantastic tips! I love the bow heels!

Mónica - Mes Voyages à Paris said...

Nice jeans!!
xx
Mónica Sors
MES VOYAGES À PARIS
NEW POST: MESSY BUN FOR A CASUAL CHIC OUTFIT
DON'T MISS: EASY STYLE WITH JEANS AND BELL SLEEVES JUMPER!

Floortje van Cooten said...

Such a nice look dear!

Xx,

|| FLOORTJELOVES ||

www.floortjeloves.com
www.bloglovin.com/blogs/floortjeloves-12198253

Girl Meets Bow said...

Some really fun ideas for spicing up jeans and a tee!