Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Stripes

I wore this for a fundraiser I hosted at the shop. I wore my regular comfy work shoes but in the photos I replaced it with shoes I would normally wear with this. The dress was my mom’s but she’s never worn it.

Dress- White House Black Market (similar), Necklace- Charming Charlie (similar), Tights- Target (similar), Shoes- JCPenney (exact)


Dress- White House Black Market (similar), Necklace- Charming Charlie (similar), Tights- Target (similar), Shoes- JCPenney (exact)
  Linkups, Facebook,Instagram,Pinterest

12 comments :

Laura Bambrick said...

Love the color of stripes in that dress! It's so cute with the pink flats!

Straight A Style said...

That's the cutest dress! Love the pleated bottom.

Amy Ann
Straight A Style

Ruth Maldonado said...

I love that pleated hem! Such a cute pop of color with those pink flats!

http://www.mylittlenest.org

Kathrine Eldridge said...

I am in love with this dress! The classic stripes and the pleats at the bottom are so beautiful and chic! One of my fave looks on you Jessica!

http://www.kathrineeldridge.com

elizabeth said...

This dress is so cute and I love the pleats! Just came across your blog and can't wait to see more :D following you on GFC!

P.S Just wondered if you might be interested! I am currently giving away the Too Faced Grande Cafe Gingerbread palette :D xx

elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara

Shauna C said...

I love the pop of pink with those cute shoes

Shauna

www.lipglossandlace.net

Sauniya said...

The dress look great on you. I like that you added some colored shoes. Really nice outfit! :)
xo
Sauniya | Find Your Bliss ♡

LyddieGal said...

I love a good striped dress, and the little dropwaist pleats are so cute!
http://www.iamchiconthecheap.com/

cielofronteras said...

So cute in stripes and I love your pink shoes! =)


- Cielo
Mermaid in Heels

Jeans and a Teacup said...

Super cute striped dress and I love the pops of pink!
~Jessica
Jeans and a Teacup

Tara | The Mix said...

Loving the stripes, and it is perfect finished off with pops of pink!

Kristine B. said...

Perfect! I love and i follow your blog, please follow me too
http://alamodenatine.blogspot.com/