Saturday, October 22, 2016

Splurge and Steal Fall Essentials

I've rounded up some great fall items at every price point.
Over the knee boots are great for fall. I got my pair in winter so I didn't get as much wear as I wanted too. Black is a great one to have, I'd like to add burgundy to my collection. The splurge is Stuart Weitzman Lowland at $798. The Material girl is a steal at 47.40. The Stuart Weitzman Highland is also $798, the Steve Madden are $99.95. I have the Unisa for $79.95
A long sleeve striped dress is on my list for fall. The steal is Jessica Howard for $79. This Eliza J fit and flare is super cute and $58.80. The splurge is Vince Camuto for $119. I've shown some more below. The most expensive is $102, many are under $75.


Sweater dresses are perfect for fall. This Target dress is a classic sweater and is only $49.99. I love the fit and flare of this Calvin Klein one it's $134. All the dresses in the widget below are under $100.


Long cardigans are on trend this fall. This plum sweater from H&M is only $29.99. The ASTR cardigan is $138. Open back sweaters are a fun way to show off a bralette. The Express sweater is $30.99, this Oliva Palmero sweater is $129.
Linkups, Facebook,Instagram,Pinterest

No comments :