Thursday, October 27, 2016

October Budget

Normally I list individual prices but I had a gift card and Kohl's cash for Kohl's so the total for that will be listed at the end, everything else is normal.

1. Lc Lauren Conrad Jeggings in Winetasting. I was looking to get the knit pants in the same color but I saw these and thought I would try them on. I've never worn jeggings but I've been enjoying these. Normal Price is $50 but they are normally on sale, high waisted version.

2. Apt. 9 Tunic I saw this on sale and really liked the pattern. It is very long on me. I plan on tucking it into skirts. Regular price 30, currently on sale for $19.99

Not shown- Elle Bow Sweater- This is sold out online. It's a short sleeve sweater with a bow.

Kohl's Total: $59- $10 Kohl's Cash - $10 gift card from Ebates = $39 out of pocket

3. Payless glitter shoes. These were a total impulse buy. I wound up in Payless with some friends and saw these. They were only $7. They are sold out online but these are similar.

4 Thrifted Striped Sweater. I picked up a basic blue and cream striped sweater for $5.50. Similar

Total $39 at Kohl's + $7 + $5.50 = $51.50

I tried not to shop too much this month because I knew I was going to buy some furniture this month and I wanted to save for black Friday next month.
Linkups, Facebook,Instagram,Pinterest

5 comments :

Mary Murnane said...

All great items!

Mary
www.marymurnane.com

awhite said...

You scored some killer pieces, lady!

-Ashley
Le Stylo Rouge

Shea Sayers said...

I think you did well this month! I love the color of those jeans and the print of that top is so fun too!

Shauna C said...

Those flats!! So cute

Shauna

www.lipglossandlace.net

Doused In Pink said...

You got some great things this month! Those flats are adorable!

Jill
Doused in Pink