Saturday, September 17, 2016

Totes under $75

I do a lot of networking. I did a little bit less over the summer but I'm getting back into it now. My regular purse is good for everyday but I think a large tote would be better for networking. I normally have a flyer for an upcoming event and I don't like having to carry it on it's on. A tote would hold the flyers and all of my other stuff nicely.
This Simply Vera Vera Wang bag looks good. I love the oxblood ombre. The ombre adds a little bit of interest to a simple style.  $58.99
This Betsey Johnson bag is just adorable. I love the mint and polka dot combo! It also comes with a removable polka dot bag. $73.50
This Charming Charlie bag would go with a lot of things. I tend to carry my pink bag with everything so I know the pink wouldn't stop me from pairing it with all sorts of colors. On sale for $29.
This BP bag is probably the most basic but it is the most versatile. I like all of the strap options. I really like being able to carry my bags in a few different ways. $49


1 comment :

Katie D said...

Love your selection of totes, especially the mint one with the spots! I have a tote with houndstooth lining that I purchased from Target that I use all the time for work.

-Katie
http://hellokatiegirl.blogspot.com/