Thursday, September 15, 2016

Still Summer

I know everyone is thinking about fall but it was 90 degrees so it's still time for florals. I wore this to a networking event. I've been feeling a bit more comfortable in pants. I'm still a dress/skirt girl but it's nice to have options.  I still feel like pants make me look shorter but I really like the color on these and they aren't too long. I just ordered them in green too.

Shirt- Liberty from ThredUp(similar, get $10 at ThredUp), Pants- JcPenney (exact), Bracelet- Vintage (similar new, similar vintage), Shoes- Marc by Marc Jacobs (similar, steal)


Shirt- Liberty from ThredUp(similar, get $10 at ThredUp), Pants- JcPenney (exact), Bracelet- Vintage (similar new, similar vintage), Shoes- Marc by Marc Jacobs (similar, steal)Linkups, Facebook,Instagram,Pinterest

14 comments :

jodie said...

Love the print on this shirt!!
And the turquoise bracelet---we're styling turquoise on my blog too!! Isn't it so versatile?
jodie
www.jtouchofstyle.com

Pamela {Sequins and Sea Breezes} said...

I love the floral with the animal print! So fun! And love those pink pants! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

Carmen Varner said...

Love the print on this shirt. I'm usually a shorts and skirts girl too. :]

// ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

Tatyanna Hunter said...

Love those pants <3

coralbuttons.wordpress.com

Shannon Jenkins said...

Such a fun top! Love the florals!

<3 Shannon
Upbeat Soles

Laura Bambrick said...

That top is absolutely adorable! I just love the floral print and ruffles!

Aditi Oberoi Malhotra said...

Gorgeous!! Cute top!
Adi xx
fancycorrectitude.com
instagram.com/fancycorrectitude

Jenna Colgrove said...

These florals look amazing on you! Love the ruffle!

Jenna from www.visionsofvogue.com

Violette Daily said...

Nice look! Love the floral print top!

http://violettedaily.com/

Straight A Style said...

Such a fun floral top!

Amy Ann
Straight A Style

101thingsilove/Johanna said...

I love a bright outfit. Yours is no exception.

Shea Sayers said...

I absolutely love those pants and have been wanting a colored pair for a while! Keeping those in mind for when I can buy regular pants again. Also, I used to have that top in a different print but had to get rid of it because it didn't fit right... I miss it :)

Tamara Farhat said...

Such a gorgeous and bright outfit! I really top!

Have a great weekend gorgeous!

XoXo,

Tamara - LoveofMode.com

Lindsey Puls said...

Those pants are so cute! And I love florals no matter what time of year it is. :)

~Lindsey
http://have-clothes-will-travel.com/