Saturday, September 24, 2016

September Budget

It's time for my September budget. I didn't buy a lot this month. I got some jewelry on vaction and a little bit at JcPenney.
1. Vintage Leopard Cuff (similar), I went vintage shopping in St. Louis and found this cool leopard bracelet. I've worn it here. $35
2. Vintage ring (similar)  I saw this at the same store. I've worn it here and here. $15
3. Elephant Sweater (exact), I love animal print sweaters so I really liked this neutral elephant sweater. I can see it getting a ton of wear this fall and winter. I've worn it here. $26.40
4. Bright Green Pants (exact) I already had these in pink I've been enjoying them. I wanted to get the green so I could have a few more options. Worn here $23.99

Total- Vintage Store $50
 Jc Penney 50.99 - $10 coupon for spending over 50 dollars and - $10 with a shopkick gift card = 30.99

Grand total 80.99 

I feel like  I got some good items that I can wear multiple ways.

Linkups, Facebook,Instagram,Pinterest

4 comments :

Aditi Oberoi Malhotra said...

Great choices! I really love the green pants!
Adi xx
fancycorrectitude.com
instagram.com/fancycorrectitude

Tina Phan said...

You did so good this month!! Way to stay within budget!

Tina
www.justatinabit.com

awhite said...

Those bright green trousers are so cute!

-Ashley
Le Stylo Rouge

Mattie @ Northwest Native said...

I love the elephant sweater! I think animal prints/graphics are one of my faves too!