Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Light Layer

I wore this for a little bit of shopping with my friend. I layered the leopard shirt over the tweed tee because I wanted a light layer.


Leopard Shirt- J. Crew (similar), Tweed Tee- J. Crew via ThredUp (similar), Skirt- Forever 21 (similar), Shoes- JcPenney (exact), Purse- Coach (similar, steal), Necklace- Charming Charlie (similar), Bracelet - Charming Charlie
I've been wearing this skirt a ton. I'm not sure how much I'll wear it in the winter so I'm trying to get a lot of wear out of it before it's time for tights.

Leopard Shirt- J. Crew (similar), Tweed Tee- J. Crew via ThredUp (similar), Skirt- Forever 21 (similar), Shoes- JcPenney (exact), Purse- Coach (similar, steal), Necklace- Charming Charlie (similar), Bracelet - Charming Charlie
Linkups, Facebook,Instagram,Pinterest

13 comments :

Pam Del said...

Looooove the pops of color! Absolutely perfect!

Girl Meets Bow said...

What a fun way to add leopard to an outfit & perfect for layering come fall!

Straight A Style said...

What a great layering idea! And I love your print mixing.

Amy Ann
Straight A Style

Laura Bambrick said...

Very cute! Love your layers!

LyddieGal said...

What a fabulous combination of color and texture! I would have never thought to pair tweed and eyelet together!
http://www.iamchiconthecheap.com/

Emily said...

Such a fun outfit! I absolutely love how you mixed different textures. I'm going to try that!!

-Emily
https://baublesandthreads.wordpress.com/

Kathrine Eldridge said...

I love this feminine skirt! Your accessories are so chic too!

http://www.kathrineeldridge.com

Chelsea Marrs said...

Loving these layers, and the pop of pink in the flats is too perfect!

Chelsea
Chow Down USA
Instagram

Tessy Onyia said...

You look awesome!I love your outfit.

www.tessyonyia.com

101thingsilove/Johanna said...

Love how you styled that white skirt for Fall - smart!

Ruth Maldonado said...

I love layers in the Fall! That bag is super cute!

http://www.mylittlenest.org

Tara | The Mix said...

Love the skirt and leopard print together!

Mary Murnane said...

Love this combo!

Mary
www.marymurnane.com