Thursday, September 29, 2016

Leopard and Eyelet

So I’m going to be honest here. I only wore this outfit for about 20 minutes. I like this outfit and planned on wearing it all day. I went to have lunch with a friend and when I picked her up she noticed that the zipper was split. I’m not sure if I can fix it.I think I got a lot of use out of this skirt. Thankfully I had an extra dress in my car so I wore that instead.

Sweater- Target (similar), Skirt- Forever 21 (similar), Necklace- Charming Charlie (similar), Shoes- Payless (exact), Lips- Too Faced Melted Matte Bend and Snap 

Besides losing an adorable eyelet skirt, I’ve had a good week. My friends and I went to Richmond to drop our friend off. We decided to make a day of it and stopped at a beef jerky store and James River Cellars for a wine tasting. I really enjoy trying different wines because when I buy one I tend to stick with what I know. And I got a cake batter cream from Sheetz.
These shoes were an impulse buy. I was in the mall for dinner and my friend found them. For $7 I couldn't say no. They weren't included in my September Budget so I will include them next month.
Sweater- Target (similar), Skirt- Forever 21 (similar), Necklace- Charming Charlie (similar), Shoes- Payless (exact), Lips- Too Faced Melted Matte Bend and Snap
 Linkups, Facebook,Instagram,Pinterest

11 comments :

Mary Murnane said...

Such a bummer you lost this skirt! So cute! At least you have the photos.

Mary
www.marymurnane.com

awhite said...

Super cute, lady! Love the leopard!

-Ashley
Le Stylo Rouge

Laura Bambrick said...

What a bummer! That skirt is so cute!

Straight A Style said...

Pretty combo! Hopefully you can fix the zipper.

Amy Ann
Straight A Style

Kathrine Eldridge said...

Love the animal print sweater! I hope you can save your skirt :)

http://www.kathrineeldridge.com

Shea Sayers said...

Well despite the skirt's zipper, I really love this look. I hope you're able to get it fixed--that looks like such a great, versatile skirt. So smart of you to have a back-up outfit ready to go!

Ruth Maldonado said...

Oh bummer! So glad you had an extra dress in your car! I hope you can get the zipper fixed though! That skirt is super cute!

http://www.mylittlenest.org

Jacquard Flower said...

Great look, I love the sweater, Have a lovely weekend.

Gemma x
www.jacquardflower.uk

Emily said...

Great combo!

-Emily
https://baublesandthreads.wordpress.com/

Tina Phan said...

Oh no! I hope you can fix the zipper. At least you were able to take photos of the look!

Tina
www.justatinabit.com

Doused In Pink said...

I love this combo! Such a pretty look! I hope that you can fix the zipper!

Jill
Doused In Pink