Tuesday, September 27, 2016

First Day

I wore this on the first day of fall. Dark florals are great for transitional weather.  The shape of this dress is a little bit different from what I normally wear but I like the change.

Dress- Sandro Ferrone (similar), Bracelet- Target (similar), Sandals- DSW (similar), Lips- Too Faced Melted Matte in Bend and Snap 


Dress- Sandro Ferrone (similar), Bracelet- Target (similar), Sandals- DSW (similar), Lips- Too Faced Melted Matte in Bend and Snap
 Linkups, Facebook,Instagram,Pinterest

7 comments :

Emily said...

Such a great transition dress!!

-Emily
https://baublesandthreads.wordpress.com/

Jacquard Flower said...

What a lovely dress! It's a gorgeous print! Gemma x
www.jacquardflower.uk

Straight A Style said...

I love dark florals for fall! I think the shape of this dress looks great on you.

Amy Ann
Straight A Style

cielofronteras said...

You look so cute in that dress!=)


- Cielo
Mermaid in Heels

New Outfit said...

Wow!! Soo beautiful!!
I follow you now on GFC, I wait back in to my blog.
Love,
Blog: www.newoutfitfashionblog.blogspot.ba

Facebook: www.facebook.com/New-Outfit

Instagram: www.instagram.com/milanewoutfit

LyddieGal said...

The deep floral with rich orange shades could not be more perfect to welcome in fall. I think the silhouette looks lovely on you.
http://www.iamchiconthecheap.com/

Monica Tylan said...

GREAT OGUDUGU!!! You have done it again, you have showed me your powers which i have been hearing from different people, but now am talking out of experience, Dr Ogudugu you are the greatest spell caster that i believed that is existing cause you brought back my lover who left me since 2015 within 24 hours, Sir you are the greatest, thanks for your great work in my life, and i will live to remember you cause you put a smile on my face by making my dream to come to past, thank you once again sir. My friends out there who needs help, i will advice you contact Dr Ogudugu for help cause he is a great man, here is Dr Ogudugu's email: greatogudugu@gmail.com.