Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Casual Pom Poms

I wore this to karaoke. I wanted to wear my pom pom shoes in a more casual way. I got this leopard top from ThredUp. I knew I would like it because I already have it. The one I have is a little too small so when I saw it in a size up on ThredUp I grabbed it. To me leopard is a neutral.

Jeans- Old Navy (exact), Shirt- Loft from ThredUp(similar), Bracelet- Stella & Dot (exact), Shoes- Betsey Johnson (exact), Lips- Too Faced Melted Matte It's Happening



Jeans- Old Navy (exact), Shirt- Loft from ThredUp(similar), Bracelet- Stella & Dot (exact), Shoes- Betsey Johnson (exact), Lips- Too Faced Melted Matte It's Happening
Linkups, Facebook,Instagram,Pinterest

15 comments :

Lindsey Puls said...

Gosh, I love those pom pom shoes! So fun! And how awesome you were able to find that same leopard top on Thredup! I love that site. :)

~Lindsey
http://have-clothes-will-travel.com/

awhite said...

I love the leopard blouse, lady!

-Ashley
Le Stylo Rouge

LyddieGal said...

Those are such fun shoes! I love the idea of pairing them with leopard. I'm guilty of re-buying something second hand when I've had the chance too.
http://www.iamchiconthecheap.com/

Ruth Maldonado said...

Fun shoes! They make a statement! I love thred up and buying second hand clothes!

http://www.mylittlenest.org

Laura Bambrick said...

Those sandals are just fun and cute! What a fun statement piece!

Mira Aksoy said...

Those shoes are really fun and cute!

- www.miraaksoy.com

Straight A Style said...

What fun shoes! And I'm loving the leopard top.

Amy Ann
Straight A Style

Abigail Alice x said...

Love the shoes!

Abigail Alice x

Tina Phan said...

How adorable are your shoes!

Tina
www.justatinabit.com

Kathrine Eldridge said...

Love this leopard top and the pom poms are such a great contrast to it. Chic look!

http://www.kathrineeldridge.com

Tif Nichols Fannin said...

Those shoes are absolutely adorable!

Tif
www.brightonabudget.com

Lauren Blair said...

Love the pink pom pom! I agree-leopard is a neutral! How lucky you found the correct size! XO
Lauren-Blair
www.gracerock-kellyroll.com

Jessica Jannenga said...

Love this dressy leopard shell on you with the denim, it looks great!
thanks for linking up with turning heads tuesday
jess xx
www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

Doused In Pink said...

Your pink pom pom shoes are adorable! Love this chic look!

Jill
Doused In Pink

Ginny Clothed with Grace said...

What fun shoes!