Thursday, September 8, 2016

Blue Dress

I wore this to my business group meeting. Normally I wear a belt with this dress but I really wanted the dart detail to stand out.

Dress- Loft (similar), Shoes- Jc Penney (exact), Necklace- Charming Charlie (exact on sale), Bracelet- Vintage (similar), Ring- Vintage (similar), Lipstick- Urban Decay Firebird

This is the vintage jewelry I got while I was in St. Louis. I love leopard so I was really drawn to the cuff and I love the bright color of the ring.

Dress- Loft (similar), Shoes- Jc Penney (exact), Necklace- Charming Charlie (exact on sale), Bracelet- Vintage (similar), Ring- Vintage (similar), Lipstick- Urban Decay Firebird Linkups, Facebook,Instagram,Pinterest

10 comments :

Ginny Clothed with Grace said...

Such a pretty dress!

Ruth Maldonado said...

What a chic dress! I love the pencil skirt type vibe! So classy!

http://www.mylittlenest.org

Laura Bambrick said...

Beautiful dress! I love the jewelry you paired with it!

Kathrine Eldridge said...

This is such a chic dress! The color is gorgeous!

http://www.kathrineeldridge.com

Denise Kokinis said...

Such a pretty dress! Loving the pops of pink!

Denise | Fashion Love Letters

Straight A Style said...

You look so pretty in blue! Great dress and jewelry.

Amy Ann
Straight A Style

101thingsilove/Johanna said...

Love it paired with the pink flats!

Doused In Pink said...

You look so pretty in blue! Love the pops of pink!

Jill
Doused In Pink

Shea Sayers said...

Such pretty colors in this look! I love the cobalt with the bright pink. And the leopard cuff is so fun!

J. Elle said...

Oh, I love these bold colors together! So pretty. The dart details of your dress are eye catching.