Thursday, August 11, 2016

White

This top and skirt weren't made to be put together but I think they work well. I wore this to go get some pasta. I thought it was a different look for girls night.

Shirt- Forever 21 (exact), Skirt- Forever 21 (exact), Necklace- Charming Charlie (exact on sale), Shoes- Sam Edelman (same style, steal) , Lips- NYX Perfect Red

Shirt- Forever 21 (exact), Skirt- Forever 21 (exact), Necklace- Charming Charlie (exact on sale), Shoes- Sam Edelman (same style, steal) , Lips- NYX Perfect Red
My friends and I went to DC a few weekends ago to celebrate a friends birthday. We went dancing and this is what I wore. This is such a great dress and I only have mirror pictures of it.
Dress- Theia (similar,steal)
Linkups, Facebook,Instagram,Pinterest

4 comments :

Abigail Castro said...

I love the all-white look! That skirt is lovely!

Abby | Life in the Fash Lane

101thingsilove/Johanna said...

That eyelet skirt is amazing. What a great find for summer.

Happiness at Mid Life said...

That dress is so fun for GNO!

Thank you for being a part of TBT Fashion link up and hope to see you soon!

Alice
www.happinessatmidlife.com

Rachel said...

This is a cute combo, and I love that sequined dress as the end photo too.
Thank you for linking up to "Bloggers Who Have Inspired Me"
Rachel xo
http://garaytreasures.com