Thursday, August 4, 2016

Stripes

I wore this outfit to the mall, work and dinner. I wore this with flats to the mall and work. I wanted to get a good walk in at the mall, I did two laps and used my Aerie coupon. I put this outfit on hoping that my pom-pom shoes would come in the mail that day. When I got home from work I saw the box! I put the heels on as soon I could. So I got to wear my new shoes to dinner.

Shirt- Target(exact), Skirt- Forever 21 (exact), Bracelet- Vintage (similar vintage,similar new), Purse- Kate Spade (similar,steal), Shoes- Betsey Johnson (exact), Necklace- Amazon (similar)

I love these shoes! I know ankle straps tend to make people with short legs look shorter and these aren't an exception but they are so fun I don't care!


Shirt- Target(exact), Skirt- Forever 21 (exact), Bracelet- Vintage (similar vintage,similar new), Purse- Kate Spade (similar,steal), Shoes- Betsey Johnson (exact), Necklace- Amazon (similar) Linkups, Facebook,Instagram,Pinterest

14 comments :

Cristina SF said...

I love the shoes too! I fall for anything with pom-poms or tassels on it ;)

http://memoriesofthepacific.blogspot.com.es/

Mallory said...

Those shoes are super adorable!

http://perhapsbananas.org/

awhite said...

Those sandals are too fun!

-Ashley
Le Stylo Rouge

Lorena said...

That sounds like something I'd do !
Get them out of the box and wear them right a way - BTW they are so cute.

withwonderandwhimsy said...

This is darling and so chic! I love the pop of color and pizzazz with the pompoms on your heels. Too cute!

<3 Liz
www.withwonderandwhimsy.com

Laura Bambrick said...

Loving the pops of pink and those darling shoes!

Shauna C said...

Those heels are super fun! So perfect for summer xo

Shauna

www.lipglossandlace.net

Lindsey Puls said...

I just ordered a skirt almost identical to yours! :) And I love your striped top! Those heels are just too cute too! Glad you were able to wear them for dinner. :)

~Lindsey
http://have-clothes-will-travel.com/

Yuka said...

your skirt is so cute!

www.prettyinleather.net

Shea Sayers said...

Those shoes are adorable!! I love how they add a fun touch to your classic black and white look.

kileen valenzuela said...

in love with your heels!

cute & little
kileen

Sarah Dufries said...

Oh my goodness! This outfit is so adorable! I love all the girly details!

Sarah
http://mybowsandclothes.blogspot.com/

Happiness at Mid Life said...

Those shoes are so fun!!

Thank you for being a part of TBT Fashion link up and hope to see you soon!

Alice
www.happinessatmidlife.com

Jessica Jannenga said...

Pretty outfit and I love the little pom poms and the polka dots, adorable!
Thanks for linking up with turning heads tuesday
jess xx
www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com