Saturday, August 13, 2016

Quirky Purses under $200

A fun purse can make a basic jeans and tee shirt way more interesting. I've found some great fun bags that are under $200 with a lot under $100
This Betsey Johnson phone bag is so fun! I love the rotary style and the handle is a real phone you can plug into your phone. It's so girly and slightly over the top. It's 25% off right now. $98
This video game bag is perfect for going out. It will hold all of your essentials but it's still interesting. $46
This Kate Spade bag is a little more sophisticated. I love the texture on the parrot. $199.66
I have a Sleepyville Critters Otterbag and it's so adorable. The shih tzu bag is just too cute. $24.99

2 comments :

Tif Nichols Fannin said...

The Kate Spade bag is adorable, as is the phone purse!

Tif
www.brightonabudget.com

Lindsey Puls said...

I LOVE that Betsey Johnson bag! I've been coveting the teal version for ages, now! There's nothing better than a quirky purse! :)

~Lindsey
http://have-clothes-will-travel.com/