Saturday, August 6, 2016

Pillows

I know I don’t normally talk about decor but I’m so excited about my new comforter.

I got this great Kate Spade Bedding Set for my birthday! I really love it. I’m working on redoing my bedroom and my sewing room. So I started looking for some decorative pillows. I’m going to get plain white sheets and possibly these adorable eye pillow cases. But for the decorative pillows I was thinking pink, black, gold and white. I also want one or two with a little texture.
I found a fur pillow and a sequin pillow on Amazon. They are a really good deal and they would add some texture. Fur $16.99  Sequin $11.99
I really like this lipstick pillow. It’s so fun and I love lipstick. The pink would go really nicely with all the rainbow colors. $53.99
The bow pillow is just adorable. Even the back of it is decorated with pink bows. I think the pink and gold will go nicely. I think the gold will add a nice contrast.  $37.99

2 comments :

Tif Nichols Fannin said...

Love that comforter! I got some fun leopard print pillows from the Nsale.

Tif
www.brightonabudget.com

101thingsilove/Johanna said...

Oh my gosh, that bow pillow is adorable.